Friday, March 14, 2014

Fun Note Cards

Here are some fun and simple note cards that I put together pretty quick. I got TONS of inspiration for using these new stamps and dies from Emma and her My Creative Time design team. I decided to join the current monochromatic challenge going on at My Creative Time with THIS card (the rest were just for fun):


I went a little crazy with this next one. I'm not sure I like it as well as the others but I figured I'd show it anyway. Plus I REALLY love the font for the Gracias. I think it is my current favorite font that Emma has been using!


And how about one going a different direction?



These cards took very little time and I was able to mix and match the pieces from all of them to make the cards in a short amount of time. All of these cards use the new Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments and the Stitched Chevy Dies from My Creative Time's February release. However, the last card features a unique item from the others (a heart). This heart die is from the Stitched Heart Layering Dies.

I hope you have a terrific weekend! Hugs- Glora

Quick Link to products used:

Stitched Chevy Dies Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments Stamp Set

Stitched Heart Layering Dies

12 comments:

  1. These are perfect my friend! Love the pop of red in the last one!!! btw...love your banner too with the shamrocks...too cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glora I love your cards you really did one clever and creative job with Miss Emma's goodies just love your fantastic, awesome and clever ideas. YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE, Glora!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me again.... thanks for playing along with us at MCT! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are FANTASTIC my sweet friend, LOVE them!!! Have a SUPER weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Glora ~ these turned out so FABULOUS! I LOVE how each one of them are different! What a CLEVER idea to have these on hand too! I really need to do this more often... never have enough cards! LOL! I also like how you are changing your blog for the season ~ TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well poop ~ I forgot to say Thank You for joining us ALWAYS over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super AWESOME Glora!!! LOVE the monochromatic green!!!! Super cool use of the new dies too :)
    Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!
    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy cards, Glora. Love the mono greens you used with the new chevy dies! Thanks for playing with us at MCT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!!! Great idea and super for making a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete

>