Thursday, March 20, 2014

Plane and Simple Thank You!

I just LOVE My Creative Time products. They carry such a PUNCH! Here is a thank you card that I made using only My Creative Time products.


Isn't that paper airplane sweet? I love it.


I used the following My Creative Time items: Fly Away with Me Sentiments (for the Thank You!), Plane and Simple (for the plane & simple...), Fun Stitched Edges (for the notebook edges), 4x4 Journal Die + More (for the card base, red piece, blue piece and itty bitty hearts and stars), and Fun Paper Airplane Die (for the airplane die and the stamped stitching). 

I hope you enjoyed my card. Have a terrific day! Hugs- Glora

Quick Links:

4x4 Journal Die + MoreFun Paper Airplane Die Plane & Simple... Stamp Set

Fly Away With Me Sentiments Stamp Set Fun Stitched Edges

9 comments:

  1. Your thank you is so sweet love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies I do have everything you used so thanks for your sharing and your neat ideas the front of your card would so be cute on a LO (can you tell I'm a die hard scrapper that's how I use everything and I am a die hard Cricut gal so Miss Emma's goodies are a great companion with the Cricut cuts) I love the colors you chose too. You just always come up with such clever and creative ways to use everything and I know that you use PKS allot too and you just too mix and match everything you have. You so craft with passion and it's so great that in your busy, busy life you still take the time to share you God given talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Glora! GREAT color combo and fun use of all of Emma's goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great colours and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glora ~ Oh this is just so DARN ADORBS!! Okay I LOVE how you used the notebook edge die on both sides! I LOVE this die and sentiments ~ so PERFECT! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks FANTASTIC Glora, LOVE the colors!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and clever. I like the notebook edges and tiny stars and hearts. Super sweet job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun Glora ! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my cuteness!!! I'm a sucker for fun plays on words and this one may possibly be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

>