Monday, March 24, 2014

Wishing You Brighter Days

This card came together in minutes. I love that about Emma's products. I needed a quick card to put a gift card in for a friend going through some rough times. I kept it plan and SIMPLE. No frills at all but they loved it!


Here is what it looked like when it was opened up. The only thing that ended up different was that I added a little note for them.


Like I said simple and easy but it served its purpose beautifully.

I used Emma's Surprise Pop Out Card along with the Stitched Gift Card Pocket die and last of all the sentiment came from Treasured Moments

Surprise Pop-Out Card Die Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die
Treasured Moments Stamp Set
I hope you have a terrific day! Hugs - Glora


7 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE!! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Glora ~ this is too CUTE and so PERFECT for a friend! I LOVE how this die can be made so CAS but yet FABULOUS!!! Awesome creation as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly clean and simple and to the point. Great way to give a fun gift card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL job Glora, LOVE the bright colors!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Don't you just love that die?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card...love fast, quick and simple cards at times! This is great:)
    Love that die!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love how simple it is but the sentiment packs a giant punch! Way to go cute friend. This is a hit!!

    ReplyDelete

>